New Jersey Labor Law
General Posting Requirements
- Unemployment and Disability Insurance
- State Wage and Hour Abstract
- Schedule of Hours for Minors
- Child Labor Law Abstract
- Discrimination in Employment
- Payment of Wages
- Notice (Workers' Compensation)
- Family Leave Act
- Conscientious Employee Protection Act (Whistleblower)
- Smoking Prohibited
- Family Leave Insurance
- Employer Obligation to Maintain and Report Records
- SAFE Act
- Gender Inequity
- Gender Inequity (Spanish)
One Stop Shopping
GovDocs offers convenient one-click ordering, delivering compliant posters today and Update Service to keep you compliant throughout the year.
Our laminated state
- 1 state-on-one poster
- 1 federal-on-one labor law poster
- 1 year laminated update service
Laminated State-on-One and Federal-on-One posters
State-on-One and Federal-on-One posters combine required notices onto one full-colored poster,
laminated for durability and reproduced to meet strict state requirements for size, font, and color.
Laminated Update Service
Never miss another mandatory update. Our Laminated Update Service protects your workplace by automatically mailing you a new state or federal labor law poster whenever a state or federal mandatory change occurs. Our team of experts monitor over 500 labor law sources to uncover changes so you don't have to. There's no better way to maintain complete and accurate labor law posting.
Our electronic state
- 1 state electronic poster set
- 1 federal labor law poster set
- 1 year electronic update service
State and Federal Electronic Poster Sets
Electronic labor law posters are available for immediate download as Adobe Acrobat PDF files. As an added value, the electronic sets also include recommended or required labor law posters for niche employers.
Electronic Update Service
Never miss another mandatory update. Our Electronic Update Service protects your workplace by automatically emailing you a link to the new labor law posters whenever a state or federal mandatory change occurs. Our team of experts monitor over 500 labor law sources to uncover changes so you don't have to. There's no better way to maintain complete and accurate labor law posting.
Related New Jersey Posters