GovDocs Update Service
GovDocs Update Service is an annual subscription that automatically provides updated posters to applicable locations whenever a labor law posting change occurs.
Products with Update Service
Update Service is available for GovDocs state and federal poster packages in the following formats:
*To order GovDocs Update Service:
- From the applicable state and federal poster package page, enter the desired quantity and click Add to Cart.
- Then, in the Update Service box, enter the same quantity (one for each poster package) and click Add to Cart.
- Click View Cart (upper-right corner) to check out.
*Update Service is purchased per individual location, in addition to the first set of posters.
- Updated laminated posters ship the 10th business day of the following month at no additional cost.
- Electronic posters are available in the GovDocs Download Center for two weeks starting the last business day of the month.
Renewal of Update Service
To continue service after the first year, pay the Update Service subscription fee. At the beginning of the month your Update Service expires, GovDocs Customer Service will contact you to initiate the renewal and billing process.
GovDocs Update Service for Large, Multilocation Employers
To learn more about Update Service for large employers with multiple locations, contact GovDocs Customer Service.